Budget, where we're going we don't need any budget

I thought we were going to be friends between the Hallway Gift from the Ghost of Tambu Past, warm tasty nuts jokes, and shared love of chili dogs until I got to this:
Magic Kingdom Citrus Swirl

View attachment 351077

If dole whips rock, citrus must too? Yup more so.............
Them's fightin' words!!! :rotfl:

It was amazing and wish we had these near Philly
(regarding Zaxby's)

Really you should be glad you don't have them near Philly, they don't serve anything bad. They grew up from just a few locations, went to my first one almost 20 years ago and remember it being such a novelty. Now they are everywhere (and open on Sunday! Unlike the other chicken place...)

Loving all these food pics. What a glorious return trip!

Go back to Disney and write more reviews, please! Better yet, I send you my cache of food pics and you can caption them :rotfl2:

I thought we were going to be friends between the Hallway Gift from the Ghost of Tambu Past, warm tasty nuts jokes, and shared love of chili dogs until I got to this:

Them's fightin' words!!! :rotfl:

(regarding Zaxby's)

Really you should be glad you don't have them near Philly, they don't serve anything bad. They grew up from just a few locations, went to my first one almost 20 years ago and remember it being such a novelty. Now they are everywhere (and open on Sunday! Unlike the other chicken place...)

Loving all these food pics. What a glorious return trip!

Go back to Disney and write more reviews, please! Better yet, I send you my cache of food pics and you can caption them :rotfl2:
Thanks!!! Have you read my past reviews? If not lots to read. Send any random pic's and I will "appropriately" caption them for you. No charge.
Zaxby's is awesome. At least I have PDQ & chick Fil A so not so shabby, even better Love & Honey, put to shame Che Fart smith's cluckers. We can still be buds. We'll always have Hallway bread puddin

Thanks!!! Have you read my past reviews? If not lots to read. Send any random pic's and I will "appropriately" caption them for you. No charge.
Zaxby's is awesome. At least I have PDQ & chick Fil A so not so shabby, even better Love & Honey, put to shame Che Fart smith's cluckers. We can still be buds. We'll always have Hallway bread puddin
This trip was such a huge hit, I just bought Polynesian DVC, so I got 48 more years to eat at WDW.

What a great food review!! Loved the emphasis on just 'food'!! Boy, was that lots of food - as much as we love food, could not even look at that many meals and snacks! LOL We have Zaxbys - sorry, but definitely not a fan. Oh, but Culver's custard, yes & yes!!

What a great food review!! Loved the emphasis on just 'food'!! Boy, was that lots of food - as much as we love food, could not even look at that many meals and snacks! LOL We have Zaxbys - sorry, but definitely not a fan. Oh, but Culver's custard, yes & yes!!
Thanks, it was a great achievement to annihilate all those tasty morsels and not leave any. Glad you enjoyed the reviews. Love Culver's wish I had some near by.

You spend <1K on all these food!? AND you didn't gain weight? OK I need to re-think my life.....
Great review. :)
My normal eating regimen is OMAD ( fast daily for 23 hours eat one hour) so I think the change for the 8 days was welcomed by my body. We also did walk 101 miles in Disney so that helped.
Thanks for reading and enjoying

What a fun review! I also have a dog who enjoys his own vacation at Best Friends. I am :rotfl2:at hallway bread pudding. That is awesome! So it seems we are kindred spirits in the burger loving realm. Geyser Point bison burger gets your vote for best? I've been wondering about that - now putting it on the must do list for a trip in a few weeks. What were the other tops in burger rankings - Boathouse and Homecomin'? I've had the burger at Boathouse and loved it but haven't tried Homecomin's version yet. Let me know if any others you'd recommend adding to the list.

Congrats on your DVC purchase. Welcome home!

What a fun review! I also have a dog who enjoys his own vacation at Best Friends. I am :rotfl2:at hallway bread pudding. That is awesome! So it seems we are kindred spirits in the burger loving realm. Geyser Point bison burger gets your vote for best? I've been wondering about that - now putting it on the must do list for a trip in a few weeks. What were the other tops in burger rankings - Boathouse and Homecomin'? I've had the burger at Boathouse and loved it but haven't tried Homecomin's version yet. Let me know if any others you'd recommend adding to the list.

Congrats on your DVC purchase. Welcome home!
I really enjoyed boathouse & homcomin, but the bison was a tad higher in taste for me. All 3 were good, wouldn't kick any of them to the curb.After staying at Poly and having the view of the fireworks from our room it only made sense to own it for the next 48 years.
Thanks for reading and liking it.

You're not alone in your disdain for Homecoming's chicken. Not only bland, but greasy and a touch of sweetness in the batter. Didn't try to burger, but our fries were soggy and lifeless, and the mashed potatoes I had with the chicken were blob-like and heavy. Some things don't need doctoring, and simply made, southern-style fried chicken is one of 'em. . .

You're not alone in your disdain for Homecoming's chicken. Not only bland, but greasy and a touch of sweetness in the batter. Didn't try to burger, but our fries were soggy and lifeless, and the mashed potatoes I had with the chicken were blob-like and heavy. Some things don't need doctoring, and simply made, southern-style fried chicken is one of 'em. . .
The burger and mac & cheese were on point as well as the hummingbird cake. So there was not a total loss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter