BUF hotels park n fly

cndmama05

Mouseketeer
Hi does anyone have my suggestions for a hotel close to the airport with shuttle service and free parking? We will have 3 kids with us, one of which can be in a crib. I tried to Google it but every one of them sound ok so I am just wondering if anyone has experience with this
Thanks!

I’ve been using the Peace Bridge Duty Free deal to park, sleep and fly at the Days Hotel. It’s not the most glamorous hotel, but the deal is good and it’s clean.

https://www.dutyfree.ca/travel-exclusives/days-hotel-park-fly-package
This is what many of us use. The price really can’t be beat and it’s great to get a free breakfast before heading to the airport (which is across the street). If you want something nicer, we have also stayed at The Aloft and it was good too.

We have stayed at the Sleep Inn several times. Rooms are new-ish, breakfast is good and the shuttle service fast and reliable on both ends of the trip.

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn last year. It was clean and the airport shuttle driver was very friendly. We stayed the year before at one that may have been Best Western if I recall correctly and it was just not clean at all.

I can agree with the above post about the Sleep Inn.. used it before and would definitely use it again

Do you think they will offer this again. traveling next April

I would be surprised if they did not offer it, it has been something the Peace Bridge Duty free have done for quite a while.

We love the deal that the Peace Brdige has to Splash Lagoon in Erie PA. We have gone a couple of times of the family day weekend for a quick cheap getaway

We always stay at the Fairfield Inn -- there's a complex of three Marriott hotels right across from the airport. Breakfast is included, and they're very used to Canadian visitors!

I just returned from a trip and I used the Hilton Garden Inn , everything was fine, clean room and lots of parking.

The best part, when I came back I just walked over, straight through the parking structure to the cross walk by the McDonalds, less than 5 minutes. I always hate waiting for the shuttle.

If you decide to go with the Days Inn be aware that it is far from clean and the locals use it as a party hotel because it's so cheap. We tried it once and will never stay there again even if it were free. Also, they take your car keys if you do the park and fly.

Better choices are the Aloft, Sleep Inn, Hilton, Hampton, Holiday Inn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!