Buffet, Character, Shows, AYCTE Pricing (rev: 06/30/2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to say I really enjoyed Tusker House breakfast with my fiancee. All the characters look great in their safari outfits!

Does Disney actually raise the rate of many buffets from 40ish to 60 around Christmas? I've seen this in some places but could not find confirmation. If they do, it would be the only reason the dining plan would make sense for me (since it would be 70 a day).

Does Disney actually raise the rate of many buffets from 40ish to 60 around Christmas?

1) I will. have the new pricing up during this month, so you can see the increases.
2) WDW has pretty much ceased the "seasonal" pricing two years ago, but still maintains increases "ON" the holiday, instead or "AROUND" the holiday.

@TheRustyScupper I don't suppose you know the current prices for dinner at Chef Mickey's?

We are going there in August and I'm wondering how much our group of 7 will cost. We have 5 'adults' so I know it'll be a lot....

@TheRustyScupper I don't suppose you know the current prices for dinner at Chef Mickey's?

We are going there in August and I'm wondering how much our group of 7 will cost. We have 5 'adults' so I know it'll be a lot....

It's on the chart... dinner. . . 10/02/2016 Adult: $53.25, Child: $31.95

The date listed is the time the price changed.

It's on the chart... dinner. . . 10/02/2016 Adult: $53.25, Child: $31.95

The date listed is the time the price changed.

Yeah I saw that ....just seems a while for the price to have stayed the same - so just thought I'd ask.

Thanks anyway.

1) Prices are updated, as of 07/30/2017.
2) There are several prices that have not changed in over 1-year.
3) NOT A MISPRINT.
4) Many haven't changed, or the new pricing is not yet posted.
5) I shall try to update by October-2017, or when I see other major changes.

NOTE:
Thank all of you for patiently waiting for the update.
I have been bedridden and in a wheelchair for 6-months due to a serious car accident, when an oncoming car ran a light and turned left in front of me at highway speeds.
Since then, I did not have the ability (or desire) to take the time to update.
I am finally able to walk again, but for very short distances - as the broken ankle is fine, but the two broken spinal discs cannot be repaired further.

Oh Rusty, that is horrible. I hope you are feeling better every day. Thank you so much for this thread. It really helps with figuring out how much these buffet type places will generally cost.

Sending well wishes and pixie dust.

This is the last thing you need to be worrying about but thank you! Sending well wishes your way!

WOW! This is awesome! Thanks so much for doing this!
I will now be cancelling my Akershus reservation. That is ridiculous for food I don't find memorable.

Hope you have continued success in your recovery.

Rusty - This post is super helpful. Thanks so much for creating and maintaining. All the best for a speedy recovery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!