Buffets and Alcohol

MIAMouseketeer

DIS Veteran
I tried searching for this, but couldn't find an answer. Has it been determined if an alcoholic beverage is included in the buffets? We have an upcoming 4 night trip and 3 of our 4 TS are buffets. I always like a glass of wine with dinner and we added on the DDP this time to see if it was cost effective since alcohol was included.

From what I'm seeing, if the location has alcoholic drinks on their menu it is included. I specifically remember reading reports from Boma (wine/sangria) and 1900 Park Fare (wine/mimosas), but can't recall any other specific ones. I also read a report from Crystal Palace that the family inquired about any specialty drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and were told there were none. These were all Dis reports.

I was able to get an alcoholic beverage at Tusker House, boma, and O’hana. I think pretty much anything on the menu was included.

I was able to get an alcoholic beverage at Tusker House, boma, and O’hana. I think pretty much anything on the menu was included.

I'm curious to know: I assume you are limited to one serving of the specialty drink at the buffet?

I'm curious to know: I assume you are limited to one serving of the specialty drink at the buffet?

I have no personal experience, but based on what I've been reading here and elsewhere, you are limited to ONE alcoholic beverage, and if you were to order another or a soft drink/iced tea, you'd have to pay OOP for those.

Just wonder if you can get the alcoholic beverage at Tuskegee House buffet at breakfast.

Sorry but I had a question relating to Alcohol and the DDP but didn't want to start a new thread as it might be really obvious so sorry for the high jack.

On the plan for a table service credit you can get 1 alcoholic drink - so if the meal is 2 credits does that mean you get 2 drinks?

Sorry but I had a question relating to Alcohol and the DDP but didn't want to start a new thread as it might be really obvious so sorry for the high jack.

On the plan for a table service credit you can get 1 alcoholic drink - so if the meal is 2 credits does that mean you get 2 drinks?

No.

A 2-credit meal still only provides a single entitlement for each guest (a drink, an entree, and a dessert [plus an appetizer on DxDP] or one admission to a family style or buffet meal). It's just expected that the relative quality of those entitlements are higher at the signature locations.

Has anyone had experience using DDP at Biergarten to order alcohol? We have a split stay, so DDP for only one reservation and this might determine if we do Biergarten on DDP or OOP.

I went to Tusker House, Boma, 1900 Park Fare, Garden Grill and Cape May Cafe for breakfast using the DxDP. I told my server when I sat down that I was using the DxDP.

At Garden Grill and Cape May Cafe I was offered a Mimosa as part of the DxDP. Of course I accepted.

I was not offered an alcoholic beverage at Tusker House, Boma and 1900 Park Fare. However, I did not request one so I can't say for sure!

I also went to Boma for dinner and I was offered an alcoholic beverage so I had a nice glass of red wine.

I went to Tusker House, Boma, 1900 Park Fare, Garden Grill and Cape May Cafe for breakfast using the DxDP. I told my server when I sat down that I was using the DxDP.

At Garden Grill and Cape May Cafe I was offered a Mimosa as part of the DxDP. Of course I accepted.

I was not offered an alcoholic beverage at Tusker House, Boma and 1900 Park Fare. However, I did not request one so I can't say for sure!

I also went to Boma for dinner and I was offered an alcoholic beverage so I had a nice glass of red wine.
Helpful info, thanks!

No.

A 2-credit meal still only provides a single entitlement for each guest (a drink, an entree, and a dessert [plus an appetizer on DxDP] or one admission to a family style or buffet meal). It's just expected that the relative quality of those entitlements are higher at the signature locations.

I thought so :sad2: but thanks for the answer :thumbsup2

Im curious if you can get say a Pina Colava at Ohana and Cape May dinner and Mimosa at Boma breakfast?
also the CG Brunch on DDP do you still get unlimited mimosas and valet parking

I got alcohol on the dining plan at 1900 PF for dinner, Tusker House for lunch, Ohana for breakfast and dinner. Boma has the same kind of mimosas that I drank at Ohana.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter