Bullfrog sunblock at Aulani area stores

Poohbear5

DIS Veteran
If anyone is picking up sunblock at Target/Costco/Wally World, can you let me know if they carry bullfrog gel sunblock?

We are hoping to avoid checking a bag but this is about the only sunblock my husband will suffer through. Hate to check a bag just for that.

If you don't get a reply then make some 3oz containers of it at home & then you can carry it on with you. Just put the smaller containers in a Ziploc before leaving for the airport.
Target/Walmart/etc have airplane approved empty containers with a squirt type top. That way you don't need to shop for it.

Thanks for the tip. That will at least get me started.
I go through a ton of sunblock so hoping to be able to find a few bottles for our 9 day stay once we get there.

I am particular about sunblock as well, but will be checking one bag which will have 8 cans of sunscreen. It is much more expensive in Hawaii as well, so I just assume pack it.

Just left the Target. Yes on the Bullfrog. $10.99-$11.99 each

By any chance did you happen to notice how much the Target Brand "Up & Up" sprays were there? We use their brand as it gets good reviews by Consumer Reports. I just started stocking up for our trip the other day - paid $7.99 ea. I think it was for the 10 oz. cans. I hate to pack TOOO many as I am trying to not have to check any more bags than necessary - trying to avoid checked bag fees.

Not sure about Up & Up. I bought Banana Boat as they were buy one get one half off and I had a $1 coupon from the Target website. I think the reg price of those were $8.99. I'm finding prices to be slightly more than home for everything except bread and milk which is really high. Target has the POG juice also if anyone is looking for it. Their fruit is just so so but we've bought pre cut bags at the swap meet and in the North Shore (cheaper here).

Also, we are in a studio. There is a small freezer in the frig. Enough to freeze a couple waters and a box of breakfast sandwiches. One muffin at Ulu Cafe is $4, but a box of Jimmy Dean Delites at Target was $6.99 for 4. Happy Hour at Monkeypod is awesome, food is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter