• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bummed, canceling nov. trip

maugwamp

Earning My Ears
:sad: Well, DH and I have been going back and forth on if we should go on our regular Food and Wine trip, finally decided that with all the remodeling we have been doing on the house we should skip this year. Any suggestions on getting over the dissapointment. Figure we can do next year up really grand so I can start planning now, maybe that will help :hourglass .
Margaret

:sad: Well, DH and I have been going back and forth on if we should go on our regular Food and Wine trip, finally decided that with all the remodeling we have been doing on the house we should skip this year. Any suggestions on getting over the dissapointment. Figure we can do next year up really grand so I can start planning now, maybe that will help :hourglass .
Margaret

Coldstone Creamery Ice Cream. A really big size. Sorry you had to cancel. good luck with the remodeling.

Sorry to hear that. We also have been remodeling. As a result we're only doing one trip this year instead of our usual two.

I think your on the right track though. Plan a BIG one for next year!

Margaret

Be your own General Contractor that should keep you busy and your mind off Disney for a while and more on the $$$$$$ as your project grows and grows and grows...............................................

Coldstone Creamery Ice Cream. A really big size. Sorry you had to cancel. good luck with the remodeling.

I love the line of thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everybody, it is going to be a hard call to make this am canceling everything. Booked the segway tour for all of us this time and we were trying all new restraunts to us. Raglan Road, Teppanyaki, Cape May, Kona...I like the Coldstone idea lol.
Margaret

Sometimes being an adult really sucks . . . but you did the right thing. :goodvibes Just start planning for next year. It will be here before you know it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter