• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bummer - looks like the Hotel Kingdom sale is gone!

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
I've already booked 2 nights at Royal Pacific using ent. rate for January. Decided today to add another night, but no ent. available for 1/3. So I decided to book the extra night through Hotel Kingdom for the $125 price, but it's gone!!! It's now showing $169 for my night! I played around with the dates on the site - it looks like if you stay a week, you get 20% off; but for one night, there's no more sale...... At least I have 2 nights booked, but I WANT THREE!! Any other suggestions? Do you think they'll lower the price as the dates get closer?

Keep checking back. The same thing happened to me last week. Got the good rates, went back 2 days later and there was nothing- not even the hotels were available. I'd click on the sign for them and it would take me somewhere else. But, I checked again the next day and they were back at a discounted rate, just not the same discount as the first time I saw them- so I went back again the next day and VOILA- there were those original rates that I had found. GOOD LUCK!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter