Bus Times on My Disney Experience

wdwfab3

Mouseketeer
I am not able to see the bus times on My Disney Experience app. My app is up to date. Does this feature only become active upon check in?

I think you can only see once you are on WDW property. Are you at WDW now and still not seeing this feature?

Not on property currently. Just wanted to check out the feature before arriving. No biggie, I'll wait until I arrive. Thanks for help!

It'll work your day of check-in through day of check-out. You don't have to physically be at WDW for it to work.

Its only available from check in date through check out date.
I was fascinated with looking at the bus wait times at noon in my kitchen when I wasn't arriving until 7pm lol.

Also, I think its a bit 'hidden' on the app & I've had to show others while in a bus line wait how to retrieve them.

From the home page, click on the 3 hash lines 'menu' on the lower right of the screen. Then click in 'resort hotel'. Then click on 'bus wait times'. They should appear for your resort. They're not always super accurate & change often while you wait, but I still like to use them to determine when to leave my room, or table while I'm eating, or see if I have time for a restroom break or not. It also helps to dispel the 'bus start times' for the morning. You can see they start before the 'official line.'

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter