Busch Gardens 2018 Coaster?

Theme Park Horizons

Pushing the Boundaries of Theme Parks
I have heard a rumor of the Sand Serpent, the wild mouse coaster next to Falcon's Fury is going away with another coaster specifically indoors. It would make since because Busch Gardens Williamsburg has Verbolten, an indoor/outdoor family launch coaster. Is Tampa going to make something like that next year?

Last edited:
Honestly some sort of an indoor/outdoor family friendly ride would always be a great addition to any park,You can say Cheetah Hunt is already a coaster that fits your criteria for a launched family friendly coaster except for not being an indoor ride.I however have mixed feelings if they were to get rid of Sand Serpent as I think its one of the most fun rides anywhere and that I've ridden it with three names,when it was called Wild Maus and located in Busch Gardens Williamsburg,when it was called Cheetah Chase and currently Sand Serpent.One thing to note is that the last couple of times I visited the park Sand Serpent was closed with it looking like there was construction around it,I wonder what that was about?

The rum
Honestly some sort of an indoor/outdoor family friendly ride would always be a great addition to any park,You can say Cheetah Hunt is already a coaster that fits your criteria for a launched family friendly coaster except for not being an indoor ride.I however have mixed feelings if they were to get rid of Sand Serpent as I think its one of the most fun rides anywhere and that I've ridden it with three names,when it was called Wild Maus and located in Busch Gardens Williamsburg,when it was called Cheetah Chase and currently Sand Serpent.One thing to note is that the last couple of times I visited the park Sand Serpent was closed with it looking like there was construction around it,I wonder what that was about?
The rumor was that sand serpent was going to be enclosed in a building

I would have no issues with that at all,I really enjoy the ride and enclosing it and giving it extra theming would just improve a really fun ride.
The problem is that cobras curse opened last year and that is a snake themed ride...

The problem is that cobras curse opened last year and that is a snake themed ride...

I would have no issue if they changed the name and theme,that would mean I would have ridden the coaster with four different names,Wild Maus in Virginia,Cheetah Chase,Sand Serpent and the new name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!