Buses to BWV?

dvcdudes

Mouseketeer
I have friends that are staying at ASMo. They are going to be there at the same time we are. I was wondering if Disney has busses from ASMo to the BW? At first I thought they would have to go to a park first but then I realized the BW is an attraction too and they might have a bus that goes directly there.
Does anyone know this? How about the quickest bus route?

Unfortunately, Disney continues to treat the Boardwalk as a resort rather than an attraction (like DD). The only resort that has direct bus service is CSR (due to its status as a convention hotel). If MGM is open, that is your friend's best option. Take a bus to MGM and then either walk or take the boat to BW. If they are already at Epcot, they could of also walk over from there. However, taking a bus to Epcot just to get to BW puts them at the "wrong end".

If MGM is not open, they must take a bus down to DD and then change to a bus back to BW. It seems nuts, since they will drive by BW on their way to DD. If time is of the essence, springing for a cab is the fastest way to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter