Bussing for EMH

Ds4angels

DIS Veteran
Hours have dropped for August for HS, so AM EMH is 7am. So will the bus get us there early or should we just plan on driving to HS? If so any idea the time it takes to get there?

When at FW, I tend to drive to the parks other than MK. The buses should be running by 6:15 am for a 7 am EMH, but they might not be frequent. I would just drive for this one as it has only ever taken me about 15 minutes to get from my cabin at FW to parking at DHS. I would still plan to leave no later than 6:00-6:15 am for DHS in August as I expect the crowds to be crazy with TSL opening.

Disney will repeatedly tell you that if the park is open, there is transportation to get there from the resorts. Always. It may not be as frequent as you wish, or get you there early enough to get front of the line for EMH opening, but there is always a way when the parks open. If you are desperate to be there at a certain time, driving or cab or uber or Minievan. Otherwise, park transport will be available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts