But I don't have anyone to supervise me- a mostly solo November 2017 TR *completed 9/10*

ashw100

DIS Veteran
Welcome, welcome, welcome to my latest trip report!

:welcome:

I have written several TRs here on the DIS, links in my signature, but for those of you new to my TRs. My name is Ashley, Disney trip planner obsessive and narrative of this here TR.

I was in Walt Disney World from November 3-November 10, 2017 and it was a mostly solo adventure. My DH, Joe joined me for the weekend.

I also met up with other people throughout the week. I was there for work mainly to do some onsite training and seminars, as well as my own exploration of the parks to gain knowledge on aspects of WDW that I haven’t yet experienced. I did a ton of new to me things, walked over 65 miles, took over 4000 pictures, had a couple of DIS meets, and over all just an amazing time. So I hope you will join me in reliving this Walt Disney World adventure.

giphy.gif

I AM FIRST! And I've been meaning to text to tell you how sorry I am we missed each other :( Also to apologize for not texting you again after your last text, we were in the Lyft ride from hell (no thanks to my DH) and very late for dinner and then my old mind just forgot! But I'm looking forward to your TR!!!

I can't wait to see if you did solo character meetings? I am leaving on a last minute planned, solo trip in two weeks and as a group I love character meets, but I am not sure about solo ones!

I AM FIRST! And I've been meaning to text to tell you how sorry I am we missed each other :( Also to apologize for not texting you again after your last text, we were in the Lyft ride from hell (no thanks to my DH) and very late for dinner and then my old mind just forgot! But I'm looking forward to your TR!!!
No worries, I understand. Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet up, but I can't wait to read your TR and find out about your Lyft ride from hell.

I am excited to read more! Thank you :)

I can't wait to see if you did solo character meetings? I am leaving on a last minute planned, solo trip in two weeks and as a group I love character meets, but I am not sure about solo ones!
I probably won't get to that part of the TR before you go, so spoiler alert I did. I only did one technically, but I stood in line to do more and then ended up getting out of line because it was too long. But I would have done more, I think you should meet a face character first because those seem to be easier since you can actually talk to them, and then do a furry and you'll be fine. It's Disney, let your inner child out and meet those characters:thumbsup2!!

Jumping over from last report. Looking forward to another on TR and reading what new things you discovered. I have did me two solo trips and enjoyed the freedom

Joining in too, nothing better than a great solo trip!

Looking forward to reading about this more "solo" type of trip so I can be envious of your freedom to do as you desire.

Jumping over from last report. Looking forward to another on TR and reading what new things you discovered. I have did me two solo trips and enjoyed the freedom
The freedom was definitely nice and I did a lot of new to me things, thanks for following along.

Joining in too, nothing better than a great solo trip!

Looking forward to reading about this more "solo" type of trip so I can be envious of your freedom to do as you desire.
:rotfl2:It had it's ups and downs for sure, thanks for joining in on this one.

Joining in.

Following along!

Following along. We're thinking of going during this time next year and curious to read about your trip in regards to crowds and wait times!

Joining in and can't wait to hear all about it!
Thanks for joining in

Following along. We're thinking of going during this time next year and curious to read about your trip in regards to crowds and wait times!
It was too crowded for my taste, but I am used to low crowds. I would suggest the next week or after thanksgiving.

Also, just saw your ticker...I'll be turning 30 in Disney World next year! :)
We were supposed to do WDW, but DL was too enticing.

Thanks for joining in

It was too crowded for my taste, but I am used to low crowds. I would suggest the next week or after thanksgiving.

We were supposed to do WDW, but DL was too enticing.

We usually go to WDW in September, so we're used to low crowds also! We're only going that week in November because my sister in law doesn't want to take the kids out of school, and they're off that week. So unfortunately we're locked into those dates!

We usually go to WDW in September, so we're used to low crowds also! We're only going that week in November because my sister in law doesn't want to take the kids out of school, and they're off that week. So unfortunately we're locked into those dates!
Well it will definitely be different than September but not unbearable, you’ll be fine with a good plan and you get to enjoy some of the Christmas decorations.

Sounds exciting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!