Buttons and Stickers at Shanghai Disneyland

gelatoni fan

DIS Veteran
Anyone know about how to obtain SDL stickers and buttons? Are there any of them currently being given out for free?

I've heard that there is a button for completing the Magic Passport (not free because you have to buy the passport) but am not sure about how to get other stickers and buttons.

The Magic Passport is a stamp book that you can buy in the stores at Shanghai Disneyland. If you get all the stamps from machines in the park, you can show it to a person in the shop for a free button.
We thought about doing this on our trip, but we ended up only having one park day. I don't remember reading about there being a button (that's not to say there isn't one, I just don't remember if I read that or not)

I asked about buttons at the Toy Story Hotel. From memory, possibly due to the language barrier, they only offered "birthday" buttons. They didn't have a "First Visit" button, although that may have changed since then.

Based on my experience yesterday, here's what I found out:

Guest Services to the right just after the main entrance has "birthday" and "I'm Celebrating" buttons. No "First visit" ones.
I also bought the three new LE2000 StellaLou pins which came out to just over 600 RMB and was given two StellaLou buttons. I know you get one for every 300 RMB spent but am not sure if it is store or merchandise specific. Also not sure if it's only during the current Easter event. I did see some guests with Grand Opening buttons which I assume are no longer available.

Guest Services and some CMs have stickers but are far less willing to give them out compared to CMs at HKDL. I had an easier time getting free stuff speaking English rather than Mandarin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter