Buying Additional Points

Jamie

Mouseketeer
I currently have a reservation at BWV's that I had to buy 4 points from DVC to complete. We are thinking of switching to The Treehouses at Saratoga Springs and will need 19 more points. I know we are under the cap of 24 but I know it's suppose to be a once a year thing. Since it's the same reservation does anyone know if they will let me buy the additional points. The res agent I talked to said she "thought" it was OK but didn't seem sure.

I currently have a reservation at BWV's that I had to buy 4 points from DVC to complete. We are thinking of switching to The Treehouses at Saratoga Springs and will need 19 more points. I know we are under the cap of 24 but I know it's suppose to be a once a year thing. Since it's the same reservation does anyone know if they will let me buy the additional points. The res agent I talked to said she "thought" it was OK but didn't seem sure.

I think you can only purchase one time use points once per UY. I think I remember them telling me that when I bought a few a couple of months ago.

Can't do it. I bought enough for the trip I thought I wanted and then changed it. Couldn't get exactly what I wanted because I couldn't buy more of the one time points for the UY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter