Buying park tickets after booking hotel on hotels.com?

Petroglyph

Earning My Ears
I am trying to do adequate research before my first DLP trip in August. I am going with a friend, whose family generously used their hotels.com points to get us a room at Newport Bay. Does anyone know if using a non-Disney website still means we get park tickets included? I am fine with paying for the tickets, but would prefer not to buy tickets if we are already going to get them with the room!

Is it mentioned on the reservation? If not, then you will have to buy them separately.

How many nights are you staying for? If it’s multiple nights, an annual pass might be better value

I was not able to put in a US address - only UK - is there a US equivalent site with the same prices?

I bought tickets from here: https://www.picniq.co.uk/

It comes with 20% off Earl of Sandwich coupons (as well as 15% off Planet Holleywood) and was the best discounts I could find online. I was able to use my Canadian Address (so I'm assuming US address is fine too). Tickets were emailed to me so we just had to print them out.

I'm looking at booking one night in December on hotels.com and buying the tickets separately (I can only go for one day). I've never booked on any site like hotels.com (I usually book directly with the hotel). Any bad experiences? I'm a little nervous about doing it but it is so much cheaper!

I'll be checking in tomorrow with a booking through hotels.com

Ill let you know how it goes

I bought tickets from here: https://www.picniq.co.uk/

It comes with 20% off Earl of Sandwich coupons (as well as 15% off Planet Holleywood) and was the best discounts I could find online. I was able to use my Canadian Address (so I'm assuming US address is fine too). Tickets were emailed to me so we just had to print them out.

Picniq worked perfectly! Saved about $100. No problem at the gate on day 1. Went right to the clearly visible voucher kiosk at gate entrance and exchanged email voucher with no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!