Buying tickets online for the parks

the_princess

DIS Veteran
I`m trying to get a two days pass for the parks for our upcoming trip to Japan. On the official website it has the print at home version, but it`s not availeble when I want to order the tickets. I can only choose to get them delievered, which I don`t want. Does anyone know what to do to get the print at home option?
On another disney site I found a suggestion for another ticket office called Klook, but after reading up on it, I would not feel comtable by using them.
Any suggestions on what to do? Thank you so much :)

I'm probably not much help but we purchased through klook as they were recommended by a podcast I follow and the tickets came through to us via email pretty quickly with QR codes. It did cost us a wee bit more due to GBP to YEN conversion cost on our cards but, touch wood, it seems to have gone through fine. I'll probably be more help after I've gone to Japan and tested the tickets ha!

sorry I don't know how to purchase tickets ahead of time. I just wanted to chime in that we have always just bought them when we get there at the hotel. unless you are going when the park might close to capacity, then it is not necessary to buy ahead of time.

I'm probably not much help but we purchased through klook as they were recommended by a podcast I follow and the tickets came through to us via email pretty quickly with QR codes. It did cost us a wee bit more due to GBP to YEN conversion cost on our cards but, touch wood, it seems to have gone through fine. I'll probably be more help after I've gone to Japan and tested the tickets ha!

I hope the tickets are working fine. I was just about to use Klook myself after a website recommended them, but after reading reviews I decided not to. But I would love to hear your thoughts after your trip.

sorry I don't know how to purchase tickets ahead of time. I just wanted to chime in that we have always just bought them when we get there at the hotel. unless you are going when the park might close to capacity, then it is not necessary to buy ahead of time.

I`m going in the end of May which should be low season, and on weekdays, so I might take suggestion and wait. And then cross my fingers for a short line. We are staying offsite (mystay) so I guess we will have to get up early and go to the park to get tickets. We are actually going to the area the day before, so maybe we could by the tickets the evening before and use them the next day???

I hope the tickets are working fine. I was just about to use Klook myself after a website recommended them, but after reading reviews I decided not to. But I would love to hear your thoughts after your trip.

I`m going in the end of May which should be low season, and on weekdays, so I might take suggestion and wait. And then cross my fingers for a short line. We are staying offsite (mystay) so I guess we will have to get up early and go to the park to get tickets. We are actually going to the area the day before, so maybe we could by the tickets the evening before and use them the next day???

I appreciate everyone replies and suggestions. We are going to Tokyo Disney in July 2018.

If you purchase tickets online, I thought you can only use MasterCard Credit Card.

If you purchase tickets at the hotel, it would be CASH (Yen) only transaction. We are planning to do 2 days: 1 day Tokyo Sea / Tokyo Disney.

We divided stay: 3 days in Osaka, 3 days at Mystay hotel and then 3 days at the Tokyo Celebration Hotel.

I appreciate everyone replies and suggestions. We are going to Tokyo Disney in July 2018.

If you purchase tickets online, I thought you can only use MasterCard Credit Card.

If you purchase tickets at the hotel, it would be CASH (Yen) only transaction. We are planning to do 2 days: 1 day Tokyo Sea / Tokyo Disney.

We divided stay: 3 days in Osaka, 3 days at Mystay hotel and then 3 days at the Tokyo Celebration Hotel.
I can't speak for MyStays, but at the Disney hotels and at the parks you can purchase tickets with a credit card and it doesn't have to be a MasterCard. I used a Visa card with no issues. I bought park tickets at 7-11 once and for some reason they couldn't take my credit card so I had to pay cash there.

I can't speak for MyStays, but at the Disney hotels and at the parks you can purchase tickets with a credit card and it doesn't have to be a MasterCard. I used a Visa card with no issues. I bought park tickets at 7-11 once and for some reason they couldn't take my credit card so I had to pay cash there.

Do you know if I would be able to go to a Disney hotel and buy the tickets the day before, even if I'm not a guest there?

Do you know if I would be able to go to a Disney hotel and buy the tickets the day before, even if I'm not a guest there?
I've never tried to buy tickets at a Disney hotel without being a guest so I can't say definitively, but I would imagine you do need to be a guest because they offer some small ticket perks options only available to hotel guests. If you are willing to go to one of the hotels, its not that much farther of a walk to just go to the ticket booth and buy them. I will say, I've never had a problem buying tickets at a ticket window the day of and have done it many times. I wouldn't try doing that at Christmas Eve/New Years/Golden Week but most other times are probably fine to buy same day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!