Buying WDW Tickets

GMarcan920

Earning My Ears
How far in advance can I purchase 2 adult 5-day tickets. I'd like to order them so they'll be paid off
before we go.

Planning trip end of January 2020

How far in advance can I purchase 2 adult 5-day tickets. I'd like to order them so they'll be paid off
before we go.

Planning trip end of January 2020

You can buy your tickets whenever you have the money for them and whenever they are available. I know I always wait for FL resident discounts to hit for the time I'm going and then I purchase my tickets. They are date based now. I just checked the website and tickets are not available for Jan 2020 yet. I would keep checking back till you see them available and then purchase. I can understand paying them off before you go. I paid $435 for mine and my son's tickets for 4 days in Disney. I have our Disney money over in a special vacation account and I just move money over to my regular checking when I'm ready to purchase something. The only other thing I have to buy is Memory Maker. I'm holding off till May for that. Don't have to, but I am just because. I have the rest of our resort stay to pay for, but that will happen once we arrive.

I hope I've helped!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/admission/tickets/theme-parks/

Above is the link I went to so I could check on Jan tickets for you. You can see for yourself that those aren't available just yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter