Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters closing AUG 31st - WWYD?

Karin1984

DIS Veteran
Just read that Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters has a confirmed closing date, August 31st
http://tdrexplorer.com/buzz-lightyear-astro-blasters-closing-hong-kong-disneyland/

That's exactly when we plan to be there. I don't think Hong Kong has had time to create a large following of fans for any ride, but would this increase crowds immensely on the last day? We had planned to be in the parks on Thursday - Friday, but we could do Wednesday, Friday as well.

To us, we like the ride, but it's not a big deal if we miss it, or only do it once. We can do it in Paris.

Yeah saw that last night at http://news-en.hongkongdisneyland.com/

Sad that it is going away, HKDL as it is already has few rides, and now one less ride.

I have been monitoring the ride times - and this was one that I also monitor. Few weeks back this ride was in the region of 5-10 min throughout the day. But since last week, there were no wait times on the app.
I wonder if there's an issue with the app or HKDL is not updating the wait times for Buzz ( plus a few other rides).

Yeah, I saw your other post, I don't have any issues with the app and wait times.
I check Iron Man, Hypers space Mountain, Mystic Manor & Grizzly Gulch

Currently:
Buzz: 5
Hyper space Mountain: 25
Iron Man: 10
Mystic Manor: 5
Grizzly Gulch 15
Jungle Cruise: 20

Thanks for posting the times, I guess my app is not working fully then.
I will delete and add the app back and see if that helps.

At 7.50pm, my app was showing
Buzz: 0
Hyper space Mountain: 20
Iron Man: 10
Mystic Manor: 5
Grizzly Gulch 15
Jungle Cruise: 0

:) Delete and adding back the app did the trick
I can see wait times for Buzz and JC now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!