Buzz Lightyear's - Spin

disneyfunlover

Disneyfunlover
i know cheat for Buzz Lightyear's - Spin. if u hold down the trigger and aim for small and far away Z. u will get a lot of ponit

thanks for the tips...usually I am horrendous at any and all video games but always mop the floor with hubby here ( much to his chagrin and the only reason he wants to return even though he will not admit it!) and ( evil laugh) am really gonna do it next time with these tips!

Last summer, myself and my DS rode Buzz over and over. He was so proud cause he scored 999,999 before the warp zone room. I usually hear about it once a day.

Going to the world with the whole family this Christmas for our first time over Christmas. WooHoo!!!::yes::

The best ones are on the spinning thing just before you go see zurg.. i think its after leaving the first room that you shoot in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter