BW Grand Villa question

The VWL Five

Disney Nut
Curious is it all random when it comes to the one floor or two floor grand villas? There is no different category correct? If you book its the luck of the draw which you get?

Thx
T

Yes. You can try to submit a room request. I requested a single story GV and provided a couple room numbers and we got one of them. Felt really fortunate and it was an amazing GV!

There are 5 single story and 2 two-story GVs. You can request a single-story and hope you get it.

The GV we had was a one floor unit and it was also a handicap accessible unit. That maybe the main difference between the one floor and the two story units but I can't guarantee that is correct, its just my guess. I wouldn't think the two story units wouldn't be good for persons with mobility issues or other types of handicaps.

The GV we had was a one floor unit and it was also a handicap accessible unit. That maybe the main difference between the one floor and the two story units but I can't guarantee that is correct, its just my guess. I wouldn't think the two story units wouldn't be good for persons with mobility issues or other types of handicaps.

I have stayed in both the 2 story ones (requested single story both times). The master is on the first floor, the two other bedrooms on the second. The laundry is on the second floor so that would be a huge issue for anyone who can't do stairs (there is no exterior access as technically they are on the sixth floor of the hotel which doesn't exist anywhere else).

Curious is it all random when it comes to the one floor or two floor grand villas? There is no different category correct? If you book its the luck of the draw which you get?

Thx
T
The only specific booking request for the BWV GVs is for a HA villa. If you need to be on a single floor due to mobility issues, then this would be the only way to guarantee one. However, it is designed to accommodate individuals who are dependent on a wheelchair (roll in shower, lower light switches and counter tops, etc), so please don’t book it if you really don’t need it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter