BWI hotel suggestion

StuckinPA

Mouseketeer
Looking for a good yet reasonably price hotel recommendation for our June trip. My son wanted a super early flight out and ours leaves at 7am, meaning we need to be there at 5am, and our drive is 2-2.5 hours to get there. I'm thinking staying somewhere where I can just get there the evening before and leave my car may be worth paying slightly more than for just paying for parking. Just wondering if anyone typically does this and has one to suggest.

Well...do you need a restaurant or a lounge at the property? I miss the 4 points that used to be right there where the covered daily garage is now:guilty:, that was our go-to. Now we just sorta pick by if we are going to be there for dinner/want a drink in the lounge and if we need a park & stay program. Plus we look at if their airport shuttle is 24 hours or starts early enough in the AM to suit our needs. Before we always stayed at the 4 Points, so now we don't really have a particular place we stay.

https://thehotelsatbwi.com/

This has a list of a lot of the decent places near by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter