BWI rooms

Leslie

Mouseketeer
This may seem like a silly question, but does anyone know where the HA rooms are in the BWI?

Since the layout of the resort seems to require a lot of walking, I am concerned that it will be hard on my mother to tour the resort if the rest of us are out for a little while.

Thanks! :)

HA rooms are often located near the elevators so you don't have to push your chair down a long corridor.

Boardwalk is my favourite resort and I have stayed at the Inn almost every year since it opened, until I bought into the Vacation Club since when, I have been staying in the Villas.

I always booked a Garden View HA room. I believe that Garden View rooms and Standard View rooms were merged, and are now all called Standard View. You will need to check this. I was always given a room in the same position. Different floors, but always in the same place. It was the nearest room to the elevator lobby facing towards the gardens. Over the roofs I could see the Eiffel Tower and from higher floors, the minaret of Morocco. From the higher floors you have a good view of Illuminations each night. The top floor (5) has the best view. The rooms on the first floor are very gloomy and dark - best avoided.

These rooms are much larger than regular rooms. From memory, the HA room on floor 5 has a tub, not a roll in shower. One year, I was offered a room on the other side of the corridor at entrance level (2nd floor) also near the elevators and looking towards the front entrance. The room was smaller, it had no balcony, just a tiny garden then a fence separating it from the walkway to the bus stops. I vote it the worst room on Disney Property. I only accepted it because it was the only HA room free, and they moved me the following morning.

I have never stayed at the more expensive rooms, so don't know where the HA rooms are.

Andrew

Thanks for the great information Andrew! It sounds like my Mom will do just fine there.

Enjoy your next trip!
Leslie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter