BWI Travellers

debster812

<font color=blue>DIS Earth Angel!<br><font color=0
Folks,

I have a connection through BWI next Saturday. I have 50 minutes to make my connection, and will be flying SWA. Enough time, or should I try to finagle a change now? Provided of course the weather cooperates, and the originating flight cooperates.

TIA

Debbie

Are you arriving at BWI on a SWA flight and then connecting with another SWA flight? If so, I would think you'd have more than enough time. At BWI, all SWA flights gates are on the same "pier", so you won't have to go through any further security checks unless you completely leave the area.

Yes, I am on SWA from Providence to BWI, and then BWI to Fort Lauderdale.

Thanks

As long as you are coming in & going out at the same pier, you should be ok. If this is the case, then you shouldn't have to go through security again. The first place I head when getting off an airplane is to find the rest room. They are well marked at BWI! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter