BWV Holiday Tree -- both have shipped!

dgaston

Proudly wears a "Believes in Fairies tshirt"
I have 2 pre-lit flocked trees for BWV. I also have ornaments, extension cords and some extras. As BWV has a Business Center open Monday to Friday the first tree families need to keep that in mind as they plan for use of the tree.

One of the things that has added to the magic of the BWV exchange is having families find a small ornament from their home region to add to the tree. Since I'm from New England, I have UConn Basketball (avid women's fan), Red Sox, and Patriots covered. There are also Disney ornaments for each tree.

The first tree family in each list will pick up the tree from the Business Center. When their time is up, they will return it to Bell Services for the next family on the list. If you wish to join the list send me
1) the name your DVC reservation is in by pm or to my email at dgaston@worcester.edu
2) dates desired -- may be modified so more families can enjoy the tree
3) cell phone # in case of any glitches with tree exchange

The last family on each list returns the tree to New England. I strongly suggest using a car, Lyft, or Uber to keep shipping costs reasonable. There will also be an optional envelope for shipping costs in each tree box.

Tree # 1
WithaSong&aSmile
11/28 to 12/3
Bobbiwoz 12/3 to 12/8

Tree # 2
shairpdrh
12/6 to 12/8
dgaston 12/10 to 12/15

:santa:

Last edited:
Here is a picture of Tree #1

Attachments

• IMG_1004.JPG
    IMG_1004.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 86

I am in week 2 of an 8-10 week recovery from surgery. I'm dreaming of your Christmas tree!:santa:

WTH is a holiday tree ? LOL
Read the first post.
It's been a Disboard tradition....people donate a tree to each resort, you sign up, and for a time you are at WDW during Holidays, you have the tree in your villa. The tree gets passed along and the last person to have the tree sends it back to the doner.

I hope to book a Merrytime cruise on DCL today. Just waiting for doctor OK!:santa:

Cruise would be after this stay with your tree!

We booked a VGT room. It’s on a Merrytime cruise, we get to decorate a gingerbread house!:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!