Bwv pros

tessiesevin

DIS Veteran
Question for all BWV pros?

Will be staying at BWV for the first I want a boardwalk view overlooking the water. The boardwalk view is listed on my ressies. Any suggestions on room request? On-line check in gives me a few different choices
Home run section, Surfs up section but no Boardwalk View. I did read near the elevator is a good one because the rooms can be very far. Anyone know anything about the home run section and Surfs Up?

On-line check in gives me a few different choices
Home run section, Surfs up section but no Boardwalk View. I did read near the elevator is a good one because the rooms can be very far. Anyone know anything about the home run section and Surfs Up?
Those sound like sections within All-Star Sports. They have nothing to do with BWV. Sounds like a bug in the online check-in system.

Having a few resies coming up that I just did online check in for (SSR, BWV and HHI) and reading another thread about request choices (for OKW), it appears as though Surfs up and Home run sections are popping up on every resort but aren't supposed to be there. Ignore those 2. Maybe go for near elevator as the hallways are endless at BWV.

We own at BWV. Our last stay there was in a unit that was not fit to be occupied. I'd be way more concerned with the condition of the unit than the view at that resort.

If you have Boardwalk View, they are pretty much all good. Some people like higher floors farther down the building - but they are least convenient for the elevator and lobby. If you don't mind taking stairs, farther from the lobby has better views and is quieter, but if you have strollers, bad knees or just don't like stairs, near the elevator is more convenient.

If you have Boardwalk View, they are pretty much all good. Some people like higher floors farther down the building - but they are least convenient for the elevator and lobby. If you don't mind taking stairs, farther from the lobby has better views and is quieter, but if you have strollers, bad knees or just don't like stairs, near the elevator is more convenient.

Thanks Guys!!!
That's what I was wondering if I had would have a better view away from the elevator.

LoveBWVVBR can u elaborate?....i'm looking to buy there and would like to hear about your stay....thanx....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter