BWV Studio near Grand Villa

scrapycruiser

DIS Veteran
My family will be staying at in a Grand Villa at BWV in a couple of weeks.My Mother will be in a Studio. I had requested at the time of booking for her to be near us ,she's 78. Do you know if there are any studios near the villas ?And would it do any good to call or fax to remind them about this ?
Thanks ! :confused3

There are plenty of studios in the area of the GV's. Remember at the BWV there are no dedicated 2BR's so there are lots of possible studios. Check in as early as possible and stress the importance of your mom being close to you. If you aren't going to get in early, I would call the front desk in the morning that you check in and talk to someone.

HBC

All the grand villas are boardview view. Did you book boardwalk view for her? If you booked preferred pool/garden it would still be possible for her to be near you. If you booked standard view for her, then it will not be very close.

This website has a list of some room numbers and locations (not all rooms are listed):
http://members.aol.com/InstImpres/boardwalk.pdf

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter