BWV Studios question

It looks like our best chance of being near each other is to change our reservation to 2 boardwalk view studios, based on the floor plans. Of course, that's more points, but it looks like most of the standard view studios are on the BWV wing that goes from the lobby towards the parking lots.

If you have a standard and a boardwalk view booked then there's no possibility of them being very close. Pool/garden view and boardwalk view could be right across the hall from each other though. Or boardwalk view could also be close.

If you have a standard and a boardwalk view booked then there's no possibility of them being very close. Pool/garden view and boardwalk view could be right across the hall from each other though. Or boardwalk view could also be close.

Agreed, and without everyone's responses, especially the links to the visual aids, I would've been crossing my fingers and then bummed out at check in. Thankfully, now I can attempt modify my reservation much sooner.

we reserved 2 garden view under our membership and booked second in sisters name, got 3rd floor side by side.

I have stayed at BWV for the past few years and have reserved 2 studios. I always requested the rooms to be close together and have never been disappointed. The rooms were either next to each other or across the hall. I have been requesting studios on the second floor and have been granted that request every time. I usually call a few weeks before arrival.

It looks like our best chance of being near each other is to change our reservation to 2 boardwalk view studios, based on the floor plans. Of course, that's more points, but it looks like most of the standard view studios are on the BWV wing that goes from the lobby towards the parking lots.
So you currently have one of each? You should change them to the same. Even if you do 2 standards (? availability), you have an excellent chance of being close and BW view for both does't guarantee the same floor. I'd do a 2 BR in this situation, it won't be much more standard view than the 2 studios BW or preferred view, 30 points for a week and 63 for BW view or preferred. And you pick up the King, full kitchen and W/D plus the extra shower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!