BWV - Sunday Check in 1/28

KarenP99

DIS Veteran
Just a quick report on our BWV stay. We had 9 nights in a 2br (my ILs in a studio).

My MIL smokes, so we had a smoking preferred request. They had NO smoking rooms available. So as Bicker mentioned in another post, requests are just requests! They did offer to give her an ashtray on the balcony.

The IL's studio was ready just after 1, our 2br not until 4PM. We also were given the room # to the studio portion of our villa..

Room was super clean! A few maintenance issues (exposed screws due to missing knobs...right at our kid's head height) and a broken drawer. They were fixed before noon on the day I reported it.

A great stay, long walks but we like that!

Thanks for the update on the check in experience.

My MIL smokes, so we had a smoking preferred request. They had NO smoking rooms available. So as Bicker mentioned in another post, requests are just requests! They did offer to give her an ashtray on the balcony.
Here we go! popcorn::

No, but they are very limited. I think at BWV they are only at the end of the second floor. I don't think there are any smoking BW views.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter