Cabana bay construction view of Aventura?

_Laurie_D

Mouseketeer
I was planning on booking a standard room with standard view at Cabana Bay and requesting the Americana building. When I called the representative said we would face construction from the new hotel aventura. Has anyone stayed recently that can tell me how close that construction would actually be? Is the view horrible or should we pay an additional $50 to get a pool view? Planning on requesting Americana building close to lobby. Thanks for any and all help! :)

I stayed in the Americana building in September and October. No noise that bothered us. Our window faces into the pool area and we actually had a nice view of the Volcano at Volcano Bay.

Americana is the way to go in my mind. It's a short walk to Volcano Bay. We went there every day for 2 weeks straight. A wonderful way to start the day.

I was planning on booking a standard room with standard view at Cabana Bay and requesting the Americana building. When I called the representative said we would face construction from the new hotel aventura. Has anyone stayed recently that can tell me how close that construction would actually be? Is the view horrible or should we pay an additional $50 to get a pool view? Planning on requesting Americana building close to lobby. Thanks for any and all help! :)
Gimme a sec and I'll post a pic out our room window. We are in Americana. 7th floor facing Aventura. I think it's fine. We aren't in the room much anyway but we do come back for a midday nap and no noise from outside. The convenience of the building can't be beat. 2 minutes to the pool, left by, Bayliner Diner, bus stop and short short walk to Volcano Bay. I would request this building and room every time.

Last edited:

Thank you so much! That was so nice of you to do that :) That doesn't look bad! I really don't see much construction at all. Is that the parking garage I see also in the pic?

Thank you so much! That was so nice of you to do that :) That doesn't look bad! I really don't see much construction at all. Is that the parking garage I see also in the pic?
Yep. Top of parking garage. The hotel is really humming along! Just 4 floors left to enclose.

Yep. Top of parking garage. The hotel is really humming along! Just 4 floors left to enclose.
If you get a free minute would you mind taking a picture during the day light hours? I would really appreciate it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!