Cal Gill for 1

diana13

Mouseketeer
I have been trying to get ADR for Cal Grill dinner for solo and no luck. I am looking at Dec 1-3. Does anyone know how hard it is to get for 1, or if I am solo, would I have luck getting the chef counter? I will try when I arrive in Disney, but this would need to be reserved as I have Jiko reserved night I want to switch to Cal Grill and need to cancel day before if I get CG. I know night I prefer at CG is MVMCP and park closing early for event. Thanks!

I have been trying to get ADR for Cal Grill dinner for solo and no luck. I am looking at Dec 1-3. Does anyone know how hard it is to get for 1, or if I am solo, would I have luck getting the chef counter? I will try when I arrive in Disney, but this would need to be reserved as I have Jiko reserved night I want to switch to Cal Grill and need to cancel day before if I get CG. I know night I prefer at CG is MVMCP and park closing early for event. Thanks!

Sometimes it's easier to look for a reservation for 2 if you're a solo diner (don't worry about the no show, you're only charged if you don't show up).

I've eaten at Cali grill solo many times. Must admit though I've only ever been able to get the reservation at 180 days or at the very last minute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!