Cali vacation in Jan

laxcdn

Mouseketeer
We are planning a vacation in Jan and was thinking about 6 Flags, Knott's Berry and US. Not sure about Disney, but is US the same as US Florida? We did Florida Disney, US/IOA and SW a couple years ago. Also since we are from Canada I have never been to Knott's or 6 Flags, are these 1 or 2 day parks? Thx

US Hollywood is MUCH smaller than FL - it's a 1 day park in my opinion. Definitely only 1 day for Knott's as well. I haven't been to 6 flags in years -depending on crowds and how much of a coaster fan you are it might be worth 2 - I'll let others say.

DLR is worth at least 3 days though! Look at some of the threads comparing it to WDW - don't assume you've seen it all if you've been to WDW.

Don't forget to save tiime for our great beaches too!

Hi!

Last year we did Universal Hollywood and were quite disapointed. The Backstage tour was cool so was the Waterworld stunt show but if you like big/cool rides (like The Hulk, dueling dragons, Spider man etc at IOA) well, you wont find anything of the sort in the Hollywood park. We were done in 1/2 day and left quite disapointed.

As for Six Flags, just be aware that in January, they are only open during weekends so that didnt work with out schedule.

As for Knotts, well we are also looking into it but we've never been.

Jozy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter