California Grill and MCVCP fireworks

kathymc

<font color=indigo><font color=teal>Dances in the
Trying to plan my birthday dinner for Dec 14th at CG (hopefully I can still get a reservation). Can anyone suggest a time to have dinner and see the fireworks for MVMCP. Wishes shows at 6:00 that night but that is a little too early for diner. hoping for a later dinner and then see the fireworks from the Christmas party

thanks!

In the past the Fireworks at MVMCP were at 9:15. I know the Halloween Fireworks have been at 9:15 as well this year and the parties generally follow the same event schedule as far as parade and firework times :)

Just FYI there is no preformance of "Wishes" that night. They do not do regular park hour fireworks on nights of the Parties. "Wishes" for December are scheduled for Dec 1, 3, 8, 10, 15, 17 at 7pm and Dec 6, 13, 20-31 at 9pm

When the December hours first came out, they did have Wishes listed at 6:00pm on MVMCP nights. Then they revised the schedules and took it off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter