California Grill - Brunch at the Top

And they will let you split them - hubby and I did three shares entrees last March- the carrot cake pancakes - oh my! And the hanger steak and the lobster Benedict. All excellent

Can you describe the carrot cake pancakes? Those peaked my interest nom nom nom

We scheduled our flight home around this brunch - hope it delivers, because I’ll be dragging on the first day back to work after spring break (teacher).

I would love to try this brunch on our upcoming trip but I'm worried it would be poor value because I'm mainly vegetarian (although I will eat some seafood occasionally) and I'm pregnant so would not be able to partake in the mimosas or any raw fish. My husband is a meat eater though and I know he would love it.
Does anyone have any opinions on whether this would be a big waste of money for us? (paying OOP)

I would love to try this brunch on our upcoming trip but I'm worried it would be poor value because I'm mainly vegetarian (although I will eat some seafood occasionally) and I'm pregnant so would not be able to partake in the mimosas or any raw fish. My husband is a meat eater though and I know he would love it.
Does anyone have any opinions on whether this would be a big waste of money for us? (paying OOP)
My parents are vegetarian/pescatarian and loved this brunch. There are a lot of non-meat items to choose from. The sushi is awesome, you’ll just have to go back another time for it, but there are a lot of other offerings. The mimosas aren’t that great to me, they are just champagne and boba balls not the normal with orange juice

My parents are vegetarian/pescatarian and loved this brunch. There are a lot of non-meat items to choose from. The sushi is awesome, you’ll just have to go back another time for it, but there are a lot of other offerings. The mimosas aren’t that great to me, they are just champagne and boba balls not the normal with orange juice

Awesome, thanks for your input!

Along with the pescatarian and vegetarian appetizers at CG's brunch they have at least 3 different entrees that are meatless. Take a look at the menu and see what appeals to you. As for the mimosas you can ask for a nonalcoholic version as a substitute.

Along with the pescatarian and vegetarian appetizers at CG's brunch they have at least 3 different entrees that are meatless. Take a look at the menu and see what appeals to you. As for the mimosas you can ask for a nonalcoholic version as a substitute.

Thanks for responding! Yeah, I know that there are options for me to eat and I won't go hungry. What I'm mainly concerned about is being able to get my money's worth out of this meal since it has a hefty price. I'm thinking it might be better to save this meal for a future trip when I'm able to drink :teeth:

Ok guys. I really wish Disney would just publish exactly what is included and what isn't and keep the prices updated. It is really hard to figure out if the deluxe dining plan will work for us if we don't have this information.
I have read that the price for CG brunch has been raised to either $90 or $95 per person or 2 credits each.

I keep reading conflicting information to whether or not the bloody Mary's/regular alcohol is included if you're on the deluxe plan. At $95 I would think it is included but with Disney, you never know. Any recent updates on this?

Ok guys. I really wish Disney would just publish exactly what is included and what isn't and keep the prices updated. It is really hard to figure out if the deluxe dining plan will work for us if we don't have this information.
I have read that the price for CG brunch has been raised to either $90 or $95 per person or 2 credits each.

I keep reading conflicting information to whether or not the bloody Mary's/regular alcohol is included if you're on the deluxe plan. At $95 I would think it is included but with Disney, you never know. Any recent updates on this?

I went at the end of January on the DXDP and it was included, but I asked. It was actually cheaper than so e of the other alcohol beverages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter