California Grill Easter Brunch

Lorelei18

Always planning...
Are California Grill Brunch ressies open/booked already for Easter Sunday 2020? I have been looking since 180 days out and haven't seen anything open at all. I wasn't sure if it was booked up at 180 days plus because it is Easter Sunday, or if the ressies haven't opened up yet.

Are California Grill Brunch ressies open/booked already for Easter Sunday 2020? I have been looking since 180 days out and haven't seen anything open at all. I wasn't sure if it was booked up at 180 days plus because it is Easter Sunday, or if the ressies haven't opened up yet.

they are open that day, but the reservations are all taken. I think that that brunch is probably the hardest reservation to get aside from the chef‘s table at V&A. You can keep checking and might consider using one of the reservation finders.

There are other restaurants that will offer a brunch on Easter Sunday, including the Wave at the Contemporary resort.

they are open that day, but the reservations are all taken. I think that that brunch is probably the hardest reservation to get aside from the chef‘s table at V&A. You can keep checking and might consider using one of the reservation finders.

There are other restaurants that will offer a brunch on Easter Sunday, including the Wave at the Contemporary resort.

Would you know about what the hours for brunch were at the Wave in years past?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter