California Grill or O'hana?

CG is very accommodating when it comes to preparation. If she wants a filet, but not with that night's accompaniments, they could swap them out for mac-n-cheese from the kid's menu or something from another entree, and leave off the sauce or serve it on the side. Same deal with salads and flatbreads.

If you're already convinced she'll hate the food, why are you asking which WE would choose?
Not sure I recall saying I was convinced she would hate it just that she was having trouble finding something she would like on the menu.
So the reason I asked here is to get others experiences and help fill in what the experience would be like. I have eaten at both but never at CG with my wife. I was unaware that you could switch out accompaniments between dishes because at other restaurants on property I have received push back on such requests. So with that new knowledge it's more likely that she would be able to find something that fits her taste. If I didn't start the post, I would not have known this.
Reading about Apostolic4life's experience, also painted a vivid picture and helped me visualize the experience better as well.

So to answer you're question, that's why I am asking what YOU would choose.

100% California Grill. May also have a look at Narcoossee's menu. I think those two restaurants are similar for romantic atmosphere if you're questioning the CG menu maybe have a look.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter