California Grill PS?

CJK

DIS Veteran
Hi all. We just entered the 90 day window to make PS for our upcoming trip. We'd like to try the California Grill while watching the fireworks. My problem is that the September park hours aren't out yet, so we don't know what nights or times the fireworks will be on? Do I just risk waiting to book CG until the September hours are released? Can you request a table by the window? Thanks for any info!

well until the park hours come out, you can't be sure...

you can take a guess based on the end of august hours...and usuaully on weekends the park stays open later...i would guess 830 or so on a weekend through sept....

dinner will take awhile so you do have a large window of time to play with...you can milk a dinner at CG for at least 1.5 hrs...maybe longer...

worst case scenario, if you finish dinner early you can walk out onto the roof of the Contemporary and watch the fireworks from there also....

it prob won't be too much longer though for the sept hours to come out...

and yes you can request a window table, but there are no guarantees...

have fun... :)

You can not request a table by the window until you arrive and check in that night for your PS.

But again, not to worry a whole lot. A window table is nice, but if you don't manage to get one, all you need do is get up a walk out to the observation deck. It's what we always do now, and they will gladly "suspend" your meal during the fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter