California Letters

3TinksAndAnEeyore

DIS Veteran
For those that haven’t seen the California letters that used to Grace the front of DCA, I thought I’d send a picture update. The letters were moved to the front of the California State Fairgrounds and I usually don’t give them much thought anymore, but they caught my eye and gave me a little pang of nostalgia as I was dropping my husband off at a Sacramento Republic soccer match tonight. 357DA515-B49F-41E4-96AD-A25E910572C0.jpeg

Some friends and I made a special visit there last year to take our pictures with the letters :). We all met up in Sacramento from different places to go wine tasting together in Napa Valley. The letters were the first stop!

A restaurant we go to frequently is nearby, so we always detour and drive by the letters. 7/10 times there's someone else there taking a picture, as well. I miss the tapestry outside DCA that they couldn't save, but I'm glad the letters found a home many years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter