Calling all Epcot Dinning Excerpts

Pooh67_68

<font color=teal>My head looked like a brillo pad<
We have never eaten at any of the restaurants in Epcot except for the Electric Umbrella for breakfast. (Not all that great IMO)

Now for the hard part... I will be with two very,very,very picky eaters! :eek: They usally wont try anything new, espically if they don't like the looks or the smell, and forget fish husband just won't eat it and sister is allergic. Now befor you suggest wdwig.com, neither will take the time to look. :rolleyes:

See what I'm up against :( So here is the question... would you, could you recommend a place to try, or should we just keep on skipping Epcot as a place to eat?
Sorry so long and Thank You in advanced for your thoughts.

le cellier in canada is very good. and your picky eaters just might find something there. the cheese soup is great. another option would be to go out the international gate to either beaches and cream or big river grill and brewing works for a meal. we have eaten at both and prefer big river at the boardwalk. however, the sundaes at beaches and cream--yum. it is located at the beach club. hope this helps!:tongue:

Sounds like a good choice for you a great place for steak and taters.::yes:: :wave2:

we always hit Spoodles on the boardwalk for breakfast before walking over to the WS.

:D Thanks everyone.
I was just checking LeCellier's menu and I am drooling. :p
(Of course i'm the adventurous one, i'll try just about anything once). And yes they just might enjoy LeCelliar at that. :)
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Another vote for Le Cellier:D we ate there for lunch in July with one picky eater. Everybody in our family loved this place!!!

LOL Pooh 67 68 You think your drooling now, wait until you actually taste their steaks!! Oh My they are good! It is a must do when we go to Epcot!!

LeCellier is OK as long as everyone likes beef. If you dont like beef, forget about it, you might get 1 chicken dish if your lucky, or of course cheese soup. Dont get me wrong, I dont eat beef, but I love their cheese soup. However, if you are looking for something to keep you going for 5-7 hours until your next meal, you may want something more. I would highly recommend Teppanyaki. This is by far the favorite restaurant at Epcot of my family. They have a wide variety of food, from seafood, to chicken, to steak, and even Tofu. The meals also include either a green or fruit salad and dessert. I would recommend making your PS for before 3:00, as prices increase A LOT for dinner, and there is no real difference in food or portions. This restaurant is especially good for picky eaters.

You might want to try the Rose & Crown- English food is pretty basic fare, nothing "strange."

For fast food, a good place is Sunshine Season Food Fair in The Land pavilion. There are lots of choices there for a quick meal; the picky folks should find something. And if they love dessert, stop by the patisserie in France.:p Yum.

I would recommend the Garden Grill in the Land pavilion. Yes, they serve you fish but they also serve you beef and chicken - family style, all you can eat. And the vegetables and bread are very good also.

Typical "comfort-food" - nothing adventurous here at all...

I also say the Garden Grill is a great place for picky eaters. We love it, have been 2x and are going back with our whole family of 8 this time!

~DawnMaree

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter