• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calling all passholders!!

KayleeUK

Still here.....
Hi

If you have an Annual Pass/Premium Annual Pass there are some great offers coming up that I found on Mickey's Monitor.

Take the '100 Magic Kingdom Memories' Challenge - throughout Aug, Sept and Oct there is a special contest for passholders. Pick up a Challenge guide which will contain 100 trivia questions and scavenger hunts. After the challenge is completed you'll automatically receive a complimentary 5" x7" photo.

Passholders Pumpkin Patch - MNSSHP. For two nights only 20th & 27th Oct on Adventureland's Verandh - there will be a pre-MNSSHP party. From 5 - 7pm You will enjoy special entertainment, light refreshments and lots of candy. There will ne a few extra special 'BOO -nuses'

This will be our first year with PAP's and I am so pleased that these events fall within our time frame ;)

Can anyone else take advantage of these??

Kaylee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter