Calling Routemap Daniel. I have a reply for you Daniel

DixieAmos

<font color=teal>Lady of the Manor<br><font color=
Hello dear.

I have sent you a private message.

Love always
Veronica

I'd be happy to help you,but I need something a little more to go on.Do you want a real photo, something cartoonish?
And as for an avatar,a handbag?:confused:

Daniel dear I would like it to be a cartoonish picture. If you cannot manage a handbag I will have have a diamond aventure. A shiny one please.

Love always
Veronica

Is this the kind of "Diamond" you were looking for Veronica?

While maybe not too shiny, he does kind of sparkle a bit.

hvb1.jpg

<EMBED SRC="http://www.again.net/~steve/forever.mid" HEIGHT=0 WIDTH=0 LOOP="true" BGCOLOR="#000000"></EMBED>

No thank you Christopher dear. I don`t like his hair.
I would like a big sparkly diamond like you would have on a ring.

Ahhhhh!

More like this then.

6clawsol.jpg

But I assume you would prefer something more "delicate"?

Hello. My name is Cuthbert. Veronica dear is at the party and has instructed me to check for her clipart from Daniel. I thought I had better add this ring if I don`t she will complain. I would do anything to keep her happy it makes life easier.

Thank you

Cuthbert

Oh dear a box with a red cross. If it doesn`t work this time I had better remove it or Veronica will not be amused.

Cuthbert.

There I have removed it. I`ll tell Veronica there was nothing here for her. She doesn`t need to know about the ring incident and she`ll never know I tried this.

Thank you

Cuthbert

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter