Camera advice

clemsondisneygirl

Mouseketeer
So I leave for Disney in less than a week and of course now my camera is dead as a doornail! No turning it on at all :( so I'm asking all you experts what the best camera out there is for a decent price? I'm a grad school student who is notoriously terrible about remembering to take pictures so I certainly don't need anything super fancy...so tell me you opinions--best valued camera out there? Thanks for your help!

Not sure on a brand. But I'd go with the smallest you can find. Something that can fit into a pocket and is light weight. my camera is so big and bulky that I don't like to bring it into the parks and I miss out on a lot of photos I would normally want to take.

I have had great experiences with Sony Cyber-shot cameras. They take good pictures and are easy to travel with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter