campfire and marshmallows (BWV clown pool)

TagsMissy

It's not always easy being the wife of a soldier.
My husband was wondering if they are still lighting the campfire and offering marshmallows to roast on the fire by the main clown pool at BWV? anybody know?

though they only did this when they had sand.

since bwv does not have a beach - did not think they did it there?

now bcv/bc/yc has one on the beach in front of the lake. You can go there.

I've never seen nor heard of this in any of our BWV stays.
But if they do, awesome to hear.

My husband was wondering if they are still lighting the campfire and offering marshmallows to roast on the fire by the main clown pool at BWV? anybody know?

I saw them roasting marshmallows by the main pool one night this May. I don't know if its every night, that was the only early evening that I went to the pool.

They had the marshmallow roast in April when we were there. I think it is an every night occurrence.

They had the marshmallow roast in April when we were there. I think it is an every night occurrence.

Thanks! Good to know it;s still going on, or at least was in the spring.

though they only did this when they had sand.

since bwv does not have a beach - did not think they did it there?

now bcv/bc/yc has one on the beach in front of the lake. You can go there.

where is it?

near the hot tub and bar - near the child play area - or someplace else?

They definitely had/have it according to others at BWV. When we last participated it was June 2011 on the grassy area near the clown pool. I'll have to see if I can find our photos from when we were there last.

When we last participated it was June 2011 on the grassy area near the clown pool. I'll have to see if I can find our photos from when we were there last.

the only grassy area close to the clown pool that I remember is also close to the building

so must be missing an area?

spiceycat said:
the only grassy area close to the clown pool that I remember is also close to the building

so must be missing an area?

It's probably the same area. The building's were right there. We looked down to the pit when we had the pool view.

http://blog.dvcrequest.com/?p=506 I found this which shows the fire pit

they had it almost every night (only excluding very rainy evenings) when we were there may 7-18.
picture walking thru the breezeway from village green to luna park pool. turn right on the sidewalk, pass with villas on right and pool/lounge chairs on left.
on your right is the sidewalk that leads to doors (stairwell across hall) and a smoking alcove. along the right side of that walkway is the firepit.
btw, the outdoor movies have moved. the screen was on the grass by the "not so quiet anymore ;)" pool/community hall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter