Campfire at Fort Wilderness

Heather

Mouseketeer
I've read that this is "only open to WDW resort guests". Does this include non-Ft. Wilderness guests? Has anyone done this? Worth doing? I haven't been able to find out times or other info (CRO wasn't very helpful), so if there is anyone who has done it and wouldn't mind passing on the info, I'd be grateful! Thanks!

I believe that they allow non-FW guests. I know that they don't ask for any resort i.d. The campfire is really fun. first there is a sing-along complete with Chip and Dale. There is a campfire so you can roast marshmallows. Either bring your own or you can buy everything you need, plus the sticks at the little snack bar. They also sell things like drinks, nachos, etc. Then following the sing-along, which lasts probably half an hour, they start the movie (sometimes theres two) on the big screen. They usually post the movie schedule at the trading posts. I'm sure you could call FW to see what was playing a particular night. It's really a big hit for the kids and reasonable (FREE!!!) for Disney World.:bounce:

Yes, I just called and talked to a very nice lady at Fort Wildneress. She said that it is open to all WDW resort guests. She also had the movies that were playing up until the 27th. We are going to do it. I think it sounds fun!

I just posted to woman over on the Camping board about this.
You will love the campfire sing along. I have done it a couple of times and it is really cute. Especially if it's a little chilly outside. Have you heard about the hayride? I haven't done that yet, maybe November.;)

Its a lot of fun. You can buy a s'mores kit for about $5 to roast marshmallows. They have a sing along and Chip and Dale come out for a few songs and stop by to see all of the kids. Even in August it wasn't crowded. Do a search on the Camping board for more info and sometimes people will post the upcoming movies.

It is open to any guest of WDW.The singalong starts around 7:00pm,they also show a movie too.
You will enjoy your vist to the campground,also i would go over early in the day to take in all there is
to see and do.

Do they do the singalong all year 'round? We're going in November. It sounds like the stop showing the movies at some point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter