Camping in April

welovemickey

Disney Junkie
We usually visit FW during October/November. However, this year we were unable to make the trip for different reasons. Anyway, I'm thinking about going to Disney in April and was wondering about crowds, weather, etc. Has anyone been at FW during that time? I'm a little nervouse about crowds because it will be spring vacation for most schools in the Northeast.

We went in April a couple of years ago. The weather was good during the day, but chilly and rainy at night. I can't remember the crowds being a problem--old age would be my guess--but it was my school's spring break and I don't think it was too crowded.

Barbara
228 days to go

WeloveMickey, You will love camping in April! The weather is perfect and DRY. I did a search on the weather for Florida in April and found out that is one of the driest months of the year. You will find the parks are not too crowded either.

TC:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter