Camping with very little experience

Mosquito...and other bugs... while I'm sure that they spray to keep them at bay... it's Florida and they will show up and represent, trust me on this one...

Tents do not lock...

What does that have to do with anything? It's just kind of hanging there, in the middle of your post, no details attached, in between two other subjects. :D

I think the OP had her answer over two months ago by March 20 and hasn't been back since. :)

I think we've been punked. 8-)

Tent camping in Florida in August and thinking they will set up your tent for you? Nah .... I'm thinking this was a post for entertainment purposes.

That would be a neat feature... something that an OP could “activate” that would be visible on their thread in the list of threads that indicated their question had been answered to their satisfaction... a “Thank you” or thumbs up sort of thing...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!