Campsite discounts available 4/28-5/23

"most" Sunday-Thursdays.

Sounds very desperate and last minute to me. Does it to anybody else? :confused3

Wish I could go!!!! This is in my 2020 timeframe but GE will surely keep rates higher

Hey, I'm just glad to see it for a change. hate I can't take advantage of it.

10 of us in a campsite, let's see, I believe if we stack Ed's pop up on top of my tow vehicle, it is still only one RV and vehicle on a site, maybe a tent if someone snores.......

We just tried 5/11 thru 5/23 then head to GS & no go, Arnold will call early in the morn. If we go, pray I will not break something. Hip still healing

I looked at this, and while it was actually available, it was only on preferred and premium campsites.

Would have saved us only $134.00 but we decided not to upgrade to premium. Apparently preferred isn't included, I asked specifically and was told 'no'. We like the preferred loops since they're such a short walking distance to the boats. We (of course) couldn't be guaranteed the 400 loop if we upgraded and didn't want to be 'stuck' further away than that.

Yes Ed, for 10 days Grumpy will be Happy! Can’t wait to see all again, & meet new people who loves the HAPPINESS place on this earth as we do!

NICE! Just called and we are saving 210 dollars. Thanks for the post. I would not have seen this offer if it weren't for this post!!

I think all that savings you should buy and each of us a Fort Wilderness t-shirt. 2XL here.... :teeth:

<jk> Congrats!

ED

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!