Campsite fence

Uncledave54

Earning My Ears
Anybody care to guess if Disney would object to this.
003b570858303a9d0e20039b9d1e80c8.jpg

Unless you have a premium you won't have enough space to the side to put that out anyway. And if on a premium it would be all concrete. The sites we have been on had bushes or trees around the sites. Some sites you might have a little more room, but the one's we have been on it flat out would not fit.

Looks nice but the fence looks too short to keep pets or your significant other, from escaping. And the wild turkeys we saw last week in the 1400 loops would have no trouble breaching that barrier. So I ask, to what end are you trying to achieve?

Unless you have a premium you won't have enough space to the side to put that out anyway. And if on a premium it would be all concrete. The sites we have been on had bushes or trees around the sites. Some sites you might have a little more room, but the one's we have been on it flat out would not fit.
We will be on 500 loop.
So I ask, to what end are you trying to achieve?
Just looking for a way to sit outside with my dog without having him tied up
I have seen 2-3 ft tall metal fences that large at The Fort before.
Thanks

Not sure this can be done at FW, they are pretty strict from what I have read. I see lots of fencing like this at the beach tho, and love the concept. What I have done for my dog, since where we live he is use to being able to come and go ( we have a doggie door and a lot of land for him to roam at home) , so he is use to not being leashed. When we go camping I just tie a long rope onto his harness, that gives him freedom to move around the camper outside without feeling constrained. And me peace of mind if someone walks up I can pull him back if he decided to jump up on them. It's worked for us so far.

I have seen several campsites in the past that do something similar, but your fence looks much nicer than theirs. And it’s a great way to sit outside with your pet and relax- it gives them a little freedom to move around yet keeps them safely enclosed. I truly don’t think the fort would care! I am assuming that this just sits solidly on the ground and doesn’t need to be attached or pounded in correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter