Can’t book Trattoria Al Forno?

luvallprincesses

DIS Veteran
Today is my 60 day. I was able to book everything we wanted easily including BOG, Woody’s, Oga’s, Beaches and Cream, but cannot find anything for Trattoria Al Forno, of all places. The +10 days are only showing breakfast available, while I’m trying to book dinner. Any ideas why this might be?

Having done TAF many times over the years, I have to think they just haven't opened their dinner reservations yet for 60 days out. It's a nice place to dine, but it's not so popular that it would be blocked for dining that far out. Although, it is odd that they are showing breakfast options, but not dinner. I don't recall seeing that before.

I can confirm that you can reserve breakfast even at 60+10 because I just did it for our upcoming trip. No idea why not the same for dinner.

Still not available to book for dinner as of this morning. Looks like breakfast only starting June 11. I wonder if it has to do with the renovations going on in that area of BW?

I couldn't find a breakfast reservation for my June trip this morning and I tried for every morning the week of the 18th :confused3

Today is my 60 day. I was able to book everything we wanted easily including BOG, Woody’s, Oga’s, Beaches and Cream, but cannot find anything for Trattoria Al Forno, of all places. The +10 days are only showing breakfast available, while I’m trying to book dinner. Any ideas why this might be?
I am guessing you have seen the announcement by now that TAF is closed for refurb June 11-17 and the breakfast folks will be seated in Flying Fish.

I am guessing you have seen the announcement by now that TAF is closed for refurb June 11-17 and the breakfast folks will be seated in Flying Fish.
Yes! It finally makes sense. No CM on the phone whom I spoke with knew that was coming up. But it became pretty obvious as I kept checking that something was up, so that announcement makes sense and now I can stop checking daily! We’ll have to “settle“ for getting our Italian fix at our Toppolinos reservation that I made for that evening instead; I don’t think we’ll be disappointed. Thanks for letting me know just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter