Can’t finding any APH rates?

*MomTo2Princesses*

Mouseketeer
I have been searching dates in May and June and can’t find any APH rates. Am I doing something wrong? I am putting in the APH code but the only rates coming up are SMSM and seasonal. I am changing up dates but can’t find a thing. Am I doing something wrong?

I am really looking for anything after May 26 (except second week of June) for 3 or 4 nights. I see several on the AP rate thread, but I can’t seem to find the same dates available as some of those folks. Do they only release a certain number of APH rooms?

Did you try Portofino? There don’t seem to be any for RP and HR hotels.

I did. We stayed here many years ago and would love to stay here again. I plugged in some dates that some have gotten an APH discount on per another thread, and the room is available but not giving me an APH discount?

I did. We stayed here many years ago and would love to stay here again. I plugged in some dates that some have gotten an APH discount on per another thread, and the room is available but not giving me an APH discount?
I always go through the Passholder page link on the Universal website to check. You have to link through the specific hotel. It works for dates beyond May 31, even though it only lists up to May 31.

What dates do you need?

https://www.universalorlando.com/we...sses/your-annual-pass/index.html#hotel-offers

Last edited:
That is the same link as I provided above but mine shows all the hotels at once.
Yes, I know - but OP doesn’t indicate what link she is using or dates. I let her know an alternative that I use which is direct from UO’s website and I can always remember how to access without having to find the link you and others have posted here on Dis. I see many date combos with PBH APH rates in May and June, so I was lettting her know how I got there.

Yes, I know - but OP doesn’t indicate what link she is using or dates. I let her know an alternative that I use which is direct from UO’s website and I can always remember how to access without having to find the link you and others have posted here on Dis. I see many date combos with PBH APH rates in May and June, so I was lettting her know how I got there.

If you ever are having trouble finding the link I posted, just go to the first post in the APH sticky that is on this forum. It is posted there. It is just nice having a link that shows every hotel at once instead of having to search individual hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!