Can anyone recommend a neighborhood and cabin in Gatlinburg for June trip?

We’ve rented through Volunteer Cabin Rentals for years. Beautiful cabins in the Wears Valley area outside Pigeon Forge. Private, scenic but only 10-15 minutes from town. When we stayed with them in November, a mama bear and two cubs spent 30 minutes or so hanging out right in our cabin’s back yard. 446607FE-9879-47A2-A13B-97937871ACA3.jpeg63B3A3FF-C015-4B64-A305-E3E4C083E5C7.jpegB6EB2CD8-6E2A-4FCE-B563-871D1A5372EE.jpeg

We will be going early June but we rented in Pigeon Forge. My state has us on extended lockdown and I seriously just wanted to be close to restaurants and shopping. Our cabin looks good online but you never know with Airbnb type sales so I’m a little nervous. Ours has a small private pool in the basement, game room, theatre, and hot tub so even if nothings open we’ll be entertained. I’ll give an update.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter